3. We start collecting, processing and storing information when you register in the App.
4. When registering in the app you will be asked to enter information including your name, email address, date of birth, gender, weight, phone number and member number / employee (if applicable).
5. In addition, you can provide (either by manual input or by using a compatible device) biometric information, such as the normal and maximum heart rate.
6. If you use features that use technologies that integrate with our App, such as other mobile apps, wearables, other fitness technologies, biometric and body composition analyzers, and services that collect location data, we may collect data that is transmitted to the App. This data can be collected even if the Application is not actively open and is not running.
7. We also passively collect information, including heart rate data.
8. In the course of your use of the App, we may automatically collect technical data, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone settings and location (please refer to your location data preference settings), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technologies on the devices you use to access.
11. The main reason for requesting information is to personalize your experience and allow you to take full advantage of the ability to monitor your physical activity by measuring, recording, and displaying your heart rate while using the equipment that transmits the data to the App. 9. The Application may contain links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on these links or enabling these connections may allow third parties to collect or transmit data about you. It is important to note that we do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave the App, we recommend that you read the privacy notice of each website and app that you visit or use.
10. In cases where we need to collect personal data in accordance with the law or in accordance with the terms of the contract concluded with you, but you cannot provide this data upon request, we will not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract.
11. The main reason for requesting information is to personalize your experience and allow you to take full advantage of the ability to monitor your physical activity by measuring, recording, and displaying your heart rate while using the equipment that transmits the data to the App.
12.In order to create and ensure reliable operation and secure access to the account in the Application, we collect such information as full name, email address, date of birth, gender, weight, username and password.
13. We also collect information on photos, posts, comments, reviews, ratings, reviews and other content that you share in the Application.
1. WAYS TO USE THE INFORMATION
1.1. The information we receive from you may be used in the following ways:
*Identification of a party within the framework of agreements;
*Providing the user with personalized services, namely:
-recording of actions (trainings) and their analysis;
-training intensity management;
-the ability to interact with other users of the Application.
Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the services, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the user;
To improve the operation of the application (we are constantly striving to improve the application based on the information and feedback that we receive from you);
To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
When you use features that use technologies that integrate with our App, the data that is collected and transmitted to the App is used to improve customer service and improve the quality of service.
2. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
2.1. The personal data that we store:
* Is used in accordance with the law,
* Used for specific and legitimate purposes in a manner consistent with those purposes,
* Stored no longer than necessary,
* Used in accordance with the rights and interests of the persons who provide them,
* Stored safely to avoid unauthorized or illegal use, accidental loss or damage.
4. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1. We do not transfer your personal information to any other party (in the form of sale, exchange or otherwise), except for the cases listed below.
• We may share information with contractors who provide services to us. These services include, among other things, assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Our contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
• We may share your information with third parties as required by law. This may include sharing your information with government authorities or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, etc.or, if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion that may be brought against us.
• You may allow other users to access your information.
• You can allow other users to access your events, biometric data, and (if you are 16 years old or older) images. If any user (including coaches / instructors) wishes to access this information (and your phone number) through their account, you will receive an email notification and can opt out of such access.
4.2. Notwithstanding the above, we may provide anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
5. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
5.1. We will store your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, including for the purposes of complying with any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
5.2. In order to determine the appropriate period of storage of personal data, we take into account the scope, nature and confidentiality of personal data, the potential risk of harm resulting from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and we may achieve these purposes by other means and applicable legal requirements.
6. PRIVACY MANAGEMENT
6.1. The Company has the right to access information about the user of the Application on a permanent basis, as well as to process it in order to provide services within the framework of the Application.
6.2. We have provided you with the means to manage your privacy settings. You can update the default settings in the app and control who and with whom you share your personal information.
6.3. The default settings are as follows:
Allow other users to see my activity = ON (visible)
Allow other users to see my photos = ON (visible)
6.4. We store data on servers that are owned or leased by us. We rent space for our servers from a dedicated hosting provider that complies with the ISO 27001 security standards.
7.1. We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful destruction of personal data, as well as against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data.